North Star Advisory Group, LLC (NSAG) is a registered investment advisor. A more detailed description of the company, its management and practices are contained in its Disclosure Brochure, Form ADV, Part 2A. A copy of this form may be received by contacting the company.
Please remember that it remains your responsibility to advise NSAG, in writing, if there are any changes in your personal/financial situation or investment objectives for the purpose of reviewing/evaluating/revising our previous recommendations and/or services, if you would like to impose, add, or to modify any reasonable restrictions to our investment advisory services.
No investment strategy can guarantee success and past performance is not indicative of future returns. There is an inverse relationship between interest rates movements and bond prices. Generally, when interest rates rise, bond prices fall and when interest rates fall, bond prices rise. International investing involves additional risks such as currency fluctuations, differing financial accounting standards and possible political and economic stability. Investments into one sector, stock or index is not suitable for all investors. Further information regarding any investment discussed is available from North Star Advisory Group. The S&P 500® Index is a broad-based unmanaged index of 500 stocks, which is widely recognized as representative of the US equity market in general. It is not possible to invest directly in an index.
Social Media Disclaimer
- NSAG’s Investment Advisor Representatives may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact NSAG for information and availability.
- Our Investment Advisor Representatives may also be involved in other business entities, including their own law firms and/or independent insurance relationships, unrelated to their association with NSAG. These entities are completely independent of NSAG and are disclosed in the firm’s Form ADV, Part 2A.
- Any links to third-party content are provided for information purposes only. NSAG does not endorse, authorize or sponsor the content or its respective sponsors. NSAG is not responsible for the content of the website or the collection or use of information regarding the website’s users and/or members.
- Investment advisory services are offered through NSAG.
- For Twitter Retweets and Facebook or LinkedIn Shares: Views expressed in these posts are the current opinion of the author, but not necessarily those of NSAG or our Investment Advisor Representatives. The author’s opinions are subject to change without notice. The information shared was received from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Any person or entity endorsed or recommended is not affiliated with NSAG. These opinions are not necessarily those of NSAG.
- Every investor’s situation is unique. You should consider your investment goals, risk tolerance and time horizon and contact a qualified professional regarding your situation before making any investment.
- As federal and state tax rules are subject to frequent changes, you should consult with a qualified tax advisor prior to making any investment decision.
NSAG'S Client Portal Disclaimer
NSAG does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness, or relevance of any information provided by any unaffiliated third-party custodian and takes no responsibility therefor. All such information is compiled and provided solely for convenience purposes only and all users thereof should be guided accordingly. Please compare this data with account statements received from the account custodian(s). Please also note that the account custodian does not verify the accuracy of the advisory fee calculation.
Copyright © North Star Advisory Group. All rights reserved; the contents of this site may not be reproduced or distributed without prior permission.